httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Basant Kukreja <Basant.Kukr...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: Dropping mod_sed into /trunk/ ?
Date Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:34:04 GMT
On Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 05:28:05PM +0530, rahul wrote:
> I have a request,
>
> in mod_sed, if there are multiline commands, specifying them is
> cumbersome, It would be nice to have the ability to specify a script
> file instead.

I agree. But I think mod_sed should support both. Any votes or comments?

E.g OutputSedScriptFile and InputSedScriptFile can read the sed commands from
sed script file.

libsed has a function to process file based request. It is matter of adding few
lines of code (additional configuration) in mod_sed to include this capability.

Regards,
Basant.