httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rafał <malinowskira...@wp.pl>
Subject How to check if URL points on current server? [Was: Re: ap_server_conf without port]
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 14:17:42 GMT
> ap_get_server_port?

Thanks... I've missed it some way.
It works but unfortunately it does not help me much...

The main problem is that I'm unable to check if some URL points to
current server, so in my WebDAV copy/move patch i can distingush beetwen
local and non local operations...

ap_matches_request_vhost does not work for this case, becouse in
matches_aliases the host variable is "localhost.0.0.1" and
s->server_hostname is "127.0.0.1".

Maybe is there an other easy way to check if it points to *this* server?

Best regards
  Rafał Malinowski

Jedziesz w góry lub nad morze?
Skorzystaj z darmowego dostępu do Internetu - sprawdź wifi.wp.pl
Kliknij: http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=www.wifi.wp.pl&sid=438