httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa%u0142 <malinowskira...@wp.pl>
Subject Re: WebDav MOVE/COPY between servers
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2008 11:33:36 GMT
> I imagine most will allow copying to and from local file systems... so you
> on your way.

My purpose is to get rid of it in some cases. For example: I have my
client system, and 2 webdav servers (dav1, dav2). I want to be able to
copy/move files between dav1 and dav2 without copying them first to my
client system. And I want to do it by Webdav commands, not by adding
some other programs to servers.

Best regards
  Rafał Malinowski

Przedstawienie MEWA w wykonaniu Sanktpetersburskiego Teatru Baletu
Borisa Ejfmana 17 lipca, godz.20:30 Opera Leśna-Sopot.
Czytaj więcej http://klik.wp.pl/?adr=http%3A%2F%2Fcorto.www.wp.pl%2Fas%2Feifman.html&sid=401