httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rafa%u0142 <>
Subject WebDav MOVE/COPY between servers
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 23:22:49 GMT
  My name is Rafał Malinowski. I want (really, I have to) add one feature
to WebDav: support for MOVE/COPY with remote servers as 'Destination'.
  As I looked into code and into specification such thing is allowed, but
not implemented yet. I hope I'll have it done with some help from this
list, and I hope it will not take more than one month of work ;)
  If someone wants to help me/have some good advice, I would appreciate it.

Best Regards
  Rafał Malinowski

Przedstawienie MEWA w wykonaniu Sanktpetersburskiego Teatru Baletu
Borisa Ejfmana 17 lipca, godz.20:30 Opera Leśna-Sopot.
Czytaj więcej

View raw message