httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: Accessing the request stream with out dechunking
Date Tue, 01 Jul 2008 11:28:51 GMT
On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 16:43:37 +0530
Manjula Peiris <manjula@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am writing a httpd module using Apache 2.2.6. I want to access the
> request stream with out dechunked  when transfer encoding is chunked.
> I am using ap_setup_client_block(req,REQUEST_CHUNKED_DECHUNK) at the
> beginning and use ap_get_client_block to read data.
> Your help is greatly appreciated.

Drop the ap_*_client_block API and read from the input chain.
You'll probably want to go straight to the protocol filter
and/or walk the chain removing any filters that are incompatible
with your module.

BTW, I think this belongs more on the modules list than here.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/