httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tim Bray <Tim.B...@Sun.COM>
Subject Re: AW: Re: Splitting source
Date Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:18:51 GMT

On Jun 25, 2008, at 1:00 AM, Jens Frey wrote:

> Hi Tim,
>
> thanks so much for pointing me to your example, that seems to work
> this way ... just if anyone needs this too, what i did was which
> differs
> from Tim's version slightly with the file endings.

Yeah, I was previously using *.slo instead of *.lo but it mysteriously
stopped working for some reason, presumably as a result of some
routine software update on the machine.  Which forced me to
acknowledge that I don't know what .lo and .slo are, and worse, I
deeply don't understand libtool.  so I've got the two online books
now, and I think I'm going to have to (sigh) really understand libtool
before I can declare victory on this thing.  -T