httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] merge mod_limitipconn into httpd
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 15:56:35 GMT

Feel responsible to add the documentation for the module to the httpd
manual :-).

> >> I could be a provisional +1, if IP and maintenance are sorted.
> >
> > Sure. The paperwork needs to be sorted out of course. Although the
> > license is not Apache License 2.0, I guess this should be still
> > easy with a software grant from David:
>
> You obviously haven't looked at the recent version, it's relicensed
> with ASL2.0 ... Although I and David still expect that it needs a
> software grant.

I haven't. I still use 0.22. The module seemed to be dormant for quite
a while. So I guess my patches would need some adjustments before I
could contribute them. I hope I find time for this once the module is
granted and accepted.

Regards

Rüdiger