httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Ian Holsman (Lists)" <li...@holsman.net>
Subject Re: [PROPOSAL] merge mod_limitipconn into httpd
Date Thu, 19 Jun 2008 22:41:46 GMT
My only concern with the module is that it can't be used across servers.
So I am not sure how useful it would be non-trivial sites. with
stateless load balancing. (where the IP is not guaranteed to visit the
same machine for the next request)

Have you given any thought of using memcache or something to share the
state across a farm so that it could be useful in those situations?