httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r664167 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: include/mod_request.h modules/filters/mod_request.h
Date Sat, 07 Jun 2008 18:58:03 GMT
Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> On 06/07/2008 03:57 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>> Ruediger Pluem wrote:
>>>
>>> server/.libs/libmain.a(exports.o):(.data+0x598): undefined reference
>>> to `ap_parse_request_form'
>>
>> shouldn't have, your exports.c is stale.
>>

> It wasn't stale, but r664227 fixed this. Now it works again. Thanks.
> But as modules/http does not contain *.h files any longer I guess you
> missed the following patch:

So I did, thanks for the pointer!  However, modules/http/ might contain
includes in the future which aren't consumed by the core, so it isn't
harmful.  In fact, the includes recently moved into core include/ should
probably be refactored into those bits which are relevant to core server/
and those which should have always been private, before a 2.4 or 3 ships.

Suppose we should leave that as-is, for now?

Bill