httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache HTTP Server 2.2.9
Date Thu, 12 Jun 2008 14:13:13 GMT
On Tue, 10 Jun 2008 20:50:50 -0400
Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:

> Test tarballs for Apache httpd 2.2.9 are available at:
>
>      http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/
>
> Your votes please;

Successfully installed and tested on Solaris, Linux, and OSX.

The coadvisor suite shows three new failures (note - failures
mean tests that don't complete successfully; protocol
violations are a different classification altogether).
These are tests involving sending 17 interim responses,
which we now reject, so I'm satisfied it's not a regression.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/