httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Kiffin Gish <Kiffin.G...@tomtom.com>
Subject Re: ap_custom_response content type 'text/xml'
Date Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:30:37 GMT
´╗┐What do you mean by a special uri space? You're not referring to
something like a separate cgi-script are you? That's exactly what I was
trying top get away from by implementing ap_custom_response() in the
first place...

--
Kiffin Gish | Desktop & Services Development | TomTom | kiffin.gish@tomtom.com | +31 (0)
6 15529214 mobile | +31 (0) 20 757 5000 office

This e-mail message contains information which is confidential and may be privileged. It is
intended for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended addressee, we request
that you notify the sender immediately and delete or destroy this e-mail message and any attachment(s),
without copying, saving, forwarding, disclosing or using its contents in any other way. TomTom
N.V., TomTom International BV or any other company belonging to the TomTom group of companies
will not be liable for damage relating to the communication by e-mail of data, documents or
any other information.