httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Adam Woodworth" <mirkp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn.apache.org down?
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 16:17:30 GMT
Hi,

While I'm waiting for my subscription to infra to be activated...

There are no errors -- I simply cannot connect to svn.apache.org.  I
am in Boston, MA, in the USA.  The traceroute never finishes...the
browser never connects...etc...it's like the net link to
svn.apache.org is just not working.

This page seems to show that eris.apache.org (same IP as
svn.apache.org) is down:

http://monitoring.apache.org/status/

Adam