httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Res <...@ausics.net>
Subject Re: apache mod_dbd/htaccess (SUP)
Date Thu, 01 May 2008 23:04:27 GMT
On Fri, 2 May 2008, Res wrote:

> So what would be the impact to having a very large httpd.conf file,
> having to read in, perhaps many thousands of extra directory blocks?
> If only 100 or 1000 want it thats fine, but if i end up with 10+K
> wanting it, I would like to know what impact I may expect, what would be the

I should have also stated here I have up to 900 other vhosts on this same
server, their usage is so small I cant justify putting them on another box
the reason we have members on this one is so the darn box actually does
some work :)

--
Cheers
Res

I read usenet and lists in pine. But m$ outlook, thunderbird and gmail
often use html span/whatever for quotes, makes it hard to tell who said
what, so I dont try. If I ignore you, thats why! Use a compliant mailer.