httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Niko Wilfritz Sianipar Sianipar <niko_siani...@yahoo.co.id>
Subject Looping in sendfile_it_all
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 06:21:39 GMT
What is the condition in sendfile_it_all (core_filters.c) that makes the looping running more
than once? Cause I've made modified it where for the first loop I only send 4096 Byte of
the file (to estimate the throughput) and for the next looping I send the others of the file
(file size minus 4096 byte). But after I test with my browser, the browser only show the 4096
Byte of the file I requested. Where is the other byte??

Thank you

Best,
Niko Wilfritz Sianipar
Teknik Informatika IT Telkom Bandung

Bergabunglah dengan orang-orang yang berwawasan, di bidang Anda di Yahoo! Answers