httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Ford <A.F...@ford-mason.co.uk>
Subject Re: Looking for reviewers for the second edition of the Apache Pocket Reference
Date Thu, 29 May 2008 14:17:51 GMT
Nick Gearls wrote:
> I'm interested

If you are still interested drop me a htpasswd entry and I'll give you
access to the review site.  I am running late but I have two chapters
complete and ready to review.  The original deadline for me to get the
initial draft finished is 30 May, but will slip slightly.  The deadline
for incorporating review comments is 30 June.  I'm aiming for that not
to slip so much.

Regards
Andrew

--
Andrew Ford
South Wing Compton House, Compton Green,