httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r660461 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/mappers/mod_rewrite.c
Date Tue, 27 May 2008 22:09:34 GMT

On 05/27/2008 11:05 PM, Nick Kew wrote:
> On Tue, 27 May 2008 17:50:49 +0200
> Ruediger Pluem <rpluem@apache.org> wrote:
>

>> Does r660566 (http://svn.apache.org/viewvc?rev=660566&view=rev) fix
>> your concerns?
>
> No, it's a mismatch with the literal "HTTPOnly" value of the attribute
> in the PR and the Microsoft document it references.
>
> I guess that's the trouble with supporting elasticated specs.

Sorry but I do not get your point at the Moment. MS and the PR talk about
"HttpOnly" (with exactly this mixture of capital and small letters).
The only location where this is different is in the patch for mod_rewrite.xml
(which can be easily fixed of course).
So what is your exact point of concern now?

Regards

RĂ¼diger