httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tom Donovan <donov...@bellatlantic.net>
Subject Re: 2.2.9 status
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 04:34:55 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
> gavin@16degrees.com.au wrote:
>>
>> It works on XP and Vista, what more do you need?
>
> Someone to independently confirm - thanks Gav :)

I tested your ApacheMonitor.exe.r652599 and ApacheMonitorU.exe.r652599 from
http://people.apache.org/~wrowe on Win2k, XP, & Vista.

Also built it from today's trunk with VC9 and re-tested on all three (both UNICODE & MBCS
builds).

No problems on win2k or XP.

It prompts & re-invokes (once, as expected) as an administrator on Vista with UAC turned
on.

Sorry, I didn't try the Unicode version on any non-western-latin language systems; but it's

definitely calling the 'W'ide-character flavor of Advapi32 & Shell32 functions, so there's
not much
that could go awry.

-tom-