httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: 2.2.9 status
Date Fri, 23 May 2008 00:34:56 GMT
Roy T. Fielding wrote:
> Go ahead and migrate them.

Happy to.

> I looked at the patch last week and found
> no clue as to how to evaluate it without a working win32 install.

Understandable.  I thought for a while about going the utf-8 route, but
since this code would never, never be applicable anywhere else, I just
gave up on the thought.

> You are the only windows developer on trunk, so let's just treat
> anything specific to win32 as auto-backport until the folks who only
> test releases start complaining.  Same goes for BeOS, if anyone cares.

Was ... welcome Tom :-)

Makes sense, although I had tossed up to
in hopes that one of the many users might test the new ApacheMonitor
(message id <>).  A shame that didn't happen
but agreed, no reason to let this block a release.

View raw message