httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <>
Subject Re: 2.2.9 status
Date Thu, 22 May 2008 18:50:32 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Right now, we are waiting on an APR release before we can
> release 2.2.9... Does matter if we go with APR 1.3.0 or 1.2.x,
> we need a release (showstopper related to 1.2)

APR_EDONTCARE, although the community was very vocal in preferring
to put APR 1.3.0 to bed already, once Roy's concerns about the nonsense
created by --with-static-support is addressed.

Showstopper to Windows 2008 (a server OS) is the STATUS entry about the
ApacheMonitor.c sources I would very much like to migrate back to the
2.2.x branch already, now that it supports the new UAC schema.  (As I
note, this improves things for other 200x users who prefer not to use
an administrator login, but who want access to the monitor).

View raw message