httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Tony Stevenson <t...@pc-tony.com>
Subject Re: svn.apache.org down?
Date Mon, 19 May 2008 15:43:57 GMT
Adam Woodworth wrote:
> I very regularly have problems accessing svn.apache.org.  For example,
> right now a traceroute gets to corv-car1-gw.nero.net and then can't
> get any further.  I can't access svn.apache.org at all right now.
> Which means I can't do some work right now. :)
>
> Does anyone know of any problems with svn.apache.org or its ISP?

There is no known issue with svn.apache.org at the moment Adam.
However there have been a couple of difficulties with the network
interface these past few days.

If you are in the EU, you can try accessing svn.eu.apache.org  Can you
be more specific as to what exactly is not working?  Error messages
would be useful.
We are trying to stabilise svn.apache.org as fast as we can, but this
can be trecherous when it is live, and in production.
The EU svn mirror should be fully online shortly, however with the
issues with svn.apache.org, yo may see a slight delay in the changes
being sync'd to the master.

Adam, fwiw, emailing infrastructure@apache.org may yield better
replies.  Even though most of us in infra read dev@httpd.a.o

--Tony