httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r654797 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: CHANGES STATUS docs/manual/mod/mod_headers.xml modules/metadata/mod_headers.c
Date Fri, 09 May 2008 17:18:05 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:

> Add in r568323 and 568879. The approved patch
> lacked updates to the doccos and so really shouldn't
> have been approved as is, but what the heck, so I
> went ahead and pulled the doccos changes from the orig
> commit anyway. Also, since this is a userland change,
> it should really have a CHANGES entry too, so I added
> one of those as well :)

   Thanks -- apologies for not doing this too well.  I'd caught
r568879 and put that into the proposed 2.2.x patch, but missed
the necessary CHANGES and doc alterations.  Oops, and thanks for
catching these and the CHANGES for mod_authn_dbd.  I'll try to
be more attentive in the future.

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B