httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: Revamped apachemonitor.exe trunk/ needs review
Date Fri, 02 May 2008 17:31:33 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:

> For the few of you who want to test this directly, I've compiled trunk
> and dropped the binary to http://people.apache.org/~wrowe/ if you just
> want to avoid compilation.  There are VC6 builds for regular as well as
> the unicode flavor.  The VS2005 builds require the VS2005 C runtime, and
> are X64 flavors for your experimentation.

FYI - to install/use the X64 flavor, see

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=90548130-4468-4BBC-9673-D6ACABD5D13B&displaylang=en

if you do not have any Studio 2005-based products (causing the program to
fail when you attempt to run it).

ApacheMonitor[*].exe --kill should remove any running instance of the
ApacheMonitor.exe program (provided those running were renamed with
exactly that name).