httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <field...@gbiv.com>
Subject subversion spring cleaning
Date Tue, 06 May 2008 01:24:49 GMT
I have reorganized our subversion in order to make a distinction
between releasable products and various unreleased experiments.
The following have been moved to the sandbox:

   mod_arm4, mod_bw, mod_cache_requester, mod_pop3, mod_smtpd, and
   test/specweb99

flood has been moved up out of test.  In other words,

svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/flood/trunk/
svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/sandbox/mod_arm4/
svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/sandbox/mod_bw/
svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/sandbox/
mod_cache_requester/
svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/sandbox/mod_pop3/
svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/sandbox/mod_smtpd/
svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/sandbox/specweb99/

(replace http with https if you have write access).  Note that
anyone with commit access to any part of the HTTP Server Project
has write access to the sandbox, but you can't checkout the entire
sandbox in one go -- checkout the individual subdirectories instead.
There are no {trunk,branches,tags} in the sandbox.

....Roy