httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Nick Kew <n...@webthing.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r657354 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES configure.in
Date Sat, 17 May 2008 19:59:45 GMT
On Sat, 17 May 2008 11:21:25 -0400
"Eric Covener" <covener@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sat, May 17, 2008 at 9:34 AM,  <niq@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > -   apu_config="${srcdir}/srclib/apr-util/apu-${apu_version}-config"
> > +   apu_config="./srclib/apr-util/apu-${apu_version}-config"
>
> Intentional?

Nope, must've been in my local version without knowing it.  Bah.

Seeing that reminds me there was some bug with srcdir/srclib.
The above was either an uncommitted fix or an experiment that
should've been reverted.  I'll see if I can find the report
in question.

--
Nick Kew

http://www.apachetutor.org/