httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r646445 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/aaa:mod_auth_basic.c mod_auth_digest.c
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2008 15:09:25 GMT
Guenter Knauf wrote:

> We recently found that at least for Win32 install we missed to pack a bunch of mod_*.h
includes with the distros (Bill fixed this then, and this reminds me that I should do same
for NetWare...); however I'm asking me why we dont just put those mod_*.h files which are
known to be non-private to one module only into the common ./include dir rather than keeping
them in the module's folders?
> Wouldnt that simplify all installs + no need for config.m4 tweaks since the common ./include
dir is anyway already with the include path?

unpublished internal API --- modules/foo/foo.h

external API -- include/mod_foo.h

+1