httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: svn commit: r646281 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES include/http_protocol.h modules/http/http_filters.c
Date Thu, 10 Apr 2008 11:05:44 GMT
Nick Kew wrote:

> c.f. my mod_form (at apache.webthing.com), which does just that,
> providing optional functions for other modules to access the
> form data.

This is upside down - modules should not have to do anything at all to
get a possibly inserted request body or form data. What happens when a
potential mod_auth_openid comes along, now modules have to look in two
potential places for the body, not one? This kind of stuff belongs in a
common place.

Regards,
Graham