httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r649239 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/proxy: mod_proxy_ajp.c mod_proxy_http.c
Date Sat, 19 Apr 2008 16:22:02 GMT

On Apr 19, 2008, at 6:11 AM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> If you have no further objections I would commit it.

Hmmmm.... from what I can see, the conditional for '(r->uri == r-
 >unparsed_uri)'
doesn't seem to be required anymore in our local code, so it
seems safe enough to remove. When that's done, the code reduces
to your patch...

I am somewhat concerned about possible regressions with that
reduction however (hence my version which retained it - unless I
am confident that regression won't occur, I tend not to remove
legacy codepaths :) )... But I see no real reason not to commit