httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Niko Wilfritz Sianipar Sianipar <niko_siani...@yahoo.co.id>
Subject How to measure throughput
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2008 04:44:08 GMT
I want to add a number code in sendfile_it_all function in core_filters.s. The web server will
send the file according to the connection's throughput. I use SO_PRIORITY and setsockopt (differentiared
service mechanism) to do that. the problem is how to measure the connection's throughput before
the sendfile_it_all send the file requested for that connection. Assumption here is one connection
only request for one file and uses one socket. Any suggestion??

Best,
Niko Wilfritz Sianipar
Teknik Informatika IT Telkom Bandung

Bergabunglah dengan orang-orang yang berwawasan, di bidang Anda di Yahoo! Answers