httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r645877 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/session/mod_session.c
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2008 13:38:22 GMT
Hi,
> On 08.04.2008 14:32, fuankg@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: fuankg
>> Date: Tue Apr  8 05:32:50 2008
>> New Revision: 645877

>> Log:
>> No var declarations in the middle of the code.
>>
>> Modified:
>>     httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/session/mod_session.c

> What happened here? Did you mess up with the eol style.
> Your changes shouldn't really change the whole file.
correct - I've just seen that too; bad I dont think that this is my bad;
see my other commits I did just before and after this one which worked as they should;
so maybe mod_session.c lacks of a SVN attribute setting here?
Any help appreciated; I need to commit also a change to mod_session_dbd.c, and I fear that
it might happen there too...

Guen.