httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Win32 httpd console doesnt accept CTRL-C anymore
Date Sat, 29 Mar 2008 23:18:20 GMT
Hi,
> http://www.mail-archive.com/dev@httpd.apache.org/msg39402.html
thanks.

> was the post you were looking for (no need for a mailserver with so many
> searchable archives ;-)
yeah, but I lacked of an idea for what I should search.....

ok, right - the prob is only when I just double-click httpd.exe; when launched from DOS box
then it works.
But this isnt really intuitive since we have a feather icon on httpd.exe + it worked all time
before this way, so the users get confused about that new behaviour.
What about making a real windows app, and open an own GUI output console with a stop button
when not started as service? Isnt that possible?
Just take this now as a question only since I'm not that familar yet with the Win32 magic
inside Apache 2.x...

Guenter.