httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Skye Poier Nott <s...@F4.ca>
Subject Re: flood random profiletype?
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 19:40:30 GMT
Great, thanks for the link.

Is there a specific tag I should apply the patch to?  I'm getting a
lot of patch failures applying against HEAD and even the 2007-12-19
version of files (a frequent date in the diff).  eg:

Patching file flood-orig/flood_round_robin.c using Plan A...
Hunk #1 succeeded at 55 with fuzz 3.
Hunk #2 succeeded at 117 with fuzz 3.
Hunk #3 succeeded at 132 with fuzz 3.
Hunk #4 succeeded at 185 with fuzz 3.