httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew M. Burke" <mmbu...@gwu.edu>
Subject mod_wombat for Google Summer of Code
Date Sun, 02 Mar 2008 02:41:29 GMT
All,

I've been talking to Brian McCallister about mod_wombat, particularly
about trying to get a student to work on it via Google's Summer of Code
program.  He thinks that's a good idea and suggested I bring it up on
this list.  He's also willing to mentor someone and I can help out with
that too.

I've started putting together a list of things that I think need to be
done on mod_wombat.  I'm sure Brian has a list also.  If any of you use
it and have any thoughts (heck, even if you don't use it, but do have
thoughts) please send them to me and I'll compile a list and put
together a project description.

Matt
--
Matthew Burke