httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Ferraiolo <g...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: flood patches/mods
Date Wed, 05 Mar 2008 16:31:46 GMT
Unknown.  I submitted a patch a while ago and Willam Rowe showed some
interest but I haven't heard about it, yet.  I'd be willing to volunteer
for this.  I use flood a lot and I have some ideas of my own.  Also, I'd
like to head off potential problems in advance.

The patch I submitted was one that allowed randomization of URLs or
parts of URLs.

Again, I'd be glad to do this.

Guy

--