httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Script to create ca-bundle.crt
Date Tue, 12 Feb 2008 15:18:49 GMT
Hi,
I was recently hacking on a script to create ca-bundle.crt:
http://curl.haxx.se/lxr/source/lib/mk-ca-bundle.pl
after I had finished my script I found that Joe already hacked a very similar script 3 years
ago, and offered to the OpenSSL project:
http://www.mail-archive.com/modssl-users@modssl.org/msg16980.html
unfortunately it seems that this script is only in CVS, and not distributed with AP 1.3 mod_ssl...

I would like to contribute my script to httpd if there's some agreement;
I have sucessfully tested my script on a couple of Linux hosts (also with older Perl 5.0005),
on Win32 running ActivePerl, and on NetWare; and with OpenSSL 0.9.7 and 0.9.8 (where the OpenSSL
commandline is only needed for optional text output).

I've though no idea where it should live; probably in the ./test folder?

Guenter.