httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: ping for http in mod_proxy
Date Fri, 15 Feb 2008 14:26:01 GMT

On Feb 15, 2008, at 8:13 AM, Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group wrote:

> [...]

No, no reason. In fact, I think the provider interface works
relatively well. I do mention 2 existing hooks which should
be changed (RUN_FIRST to RUN_ALL) which would allow even more
coolness...

I was just thinking that allowing a hook would allow people
to add things without even using providers, which some
people may like. Plus, it seemed an easy accommodation for
people who "wanted" it (I wasn't one).