httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: board report due tomorrow
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:09:22 GMT

On Feb 18, 2008, at 7:57 PM, Roy T. Fielding wrote:

> On Feb 18, 2008, at 4:32 AM, Issac Goldstand wrote:
>> Nick Kew wrote:

>>> That'll be *cough* _provisionally_ adopted.  Decisions are made on-
>>> list.
>>> Remind me where to find the thread.
>>
>> I hope this link works, as I haven't used Markmail's new UI very
>> much yet:
>> http://httpd.markmail.org/search/?q=mod_dns#query:mod_dns+page:1+mid:juhrpyxq635mhy6n+state:results
>
> Ah, the problem with having a proposal that lots of people +1 and
> nobody
> concludes with a "okay, it's approved, now here's what we do next"
> message

I've started to dive into that - and am quite prepared to wack it into
shape. However I've only found iCLA's and cCLA's sofar - and am
waiting for Jonathan to let me know if there is a software grant for
mod_dns itself.

Or alternatively - Issac -- was the entire mod_dns writtien under the
iCLA/cCLA's ? And if so which and from what date onwards ?

Dw