httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: store_headers in memcache and diskcache
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 16:18:43 GMT

On Feb 6, 2008, at 10:26 PM, josh rotenberg wrote:

> grr, this cold is making me dumber than usual. the link:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/modmemcachecache/

Shame I did not discover your code before !

Mine(1) looks fairly very similar - Except I sort of started with
apr_brigade_pflatten() as well - but then removed it to see if that
would let me cut off things which are too large earlier - and then got
into the mess of re-allocing and what not. But that was propably the
wrong path. Let me see if I can merge things a bit.

Dw

1: http://www.webweaving.org/tmp/mod_memcached-hack.c