httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group <ruediger.pl...@vodafone.com>
Subject Re: httpd 2.2.8 + mod_cache segfaults
Date Wed, 20 Feb 2008 11:29:04 GMT

Not so far.

> At the moment I'm not sure where the problem is. Our mod_disk_cache
> patches are unchanged from 2.2.6 and my patch for mod_cache.c is the
> same (the relaxupdates feature, and it's not enabled in config), so
> I'm suspecting something changed between httpd 2.2.6 and 2.2.8 that
> makes it fall apart on me.
>
> Anyone seen something similar? Any hints on where to dig?

>From what I can see in the stack trace frame #4 points to the NULL pointer.
Looks like there is no copy function set for the particular bucket type that
gets processesd (not even the default one (apr_bucket_copy_notimpl) that returns APR_ENOTIMPL).

So please try the following:

frame 5
dump_brigade bb
dump_bucket ec

This should give a hint which bucket / bucket type fails and should give
hints how to proceed further.

Regards

Rüdiger