httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Roy T. Fielding" <>
Subject Re: ping on mod_dns
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 19:03:38 GMT
On Feb 9, 2008, at 4:21 PM, Issac Goldstand wrote:

> Any volunteers to import mod_dns so I can eventually start hacking
> at it
> again (topic came up at work recently and I have a couple of feature
> ideas that I'd like to work on, but really don't want to have to
> work in
> my old svn + port changes to asf svn too)?
> AFAIK, we finished with the red tape already (please tell me off-
> list if
> I'm wrong)

Actually, I'd rather do that on-list so that more people know what is
required.  We already had the proposal and enough +1 votes to add
mod_dns as a subproject.

The next question is about the intellectual property.  I note that
there is already an open source product called mod_dns:

Is that the same code, or entirely different?

View raw message