httpd-dev mailing list archives

From John ORourke <john-p...@o-rourke.org>
Subject Re: flood reg ex matching problems
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 20:20:29 GMT
Guy Ferraiolo wrote:
> My experience is similar.  It seems that some simple matching works but
> not in all cases.  Any advice from anyone?

I figured it out in the end!  Flood isn't retrieving the full response
by default for some reason, so can't match what's in the body.  After
poking around in the code I found there's a different response handler:

Just add        <recv_resp>generic_fullresp_recv_resp</recv_resp>    at
the end of your <profile> entry and the reg ex's work perfectly.

Re your other email, I'm seriously considering putting some time (or one
my minions time more likely!) into developing flood, so I'll keep the
list posted on that.

cheers
John