httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: board report due tomorrow
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 20:37:30 GMT

>>> http://httpd.markmail.org/search/?q=mod_dns#query:mod_dns+page:1+mid:juhrpyxq635mhy6n+state:results

>> Ah, the problem with having a proposal that lots of people +1 and nobody
>> concludes with a "okay, it's approved, now here's what we do next"
>> message
>
> I've started to dive into that - and am quite prepared to wack it into
> shape. However I've only found iCLA's and cCLA's sofar - and am waiting
> for Jonathan to let me know if there is a software grant for mod_dns
> itself.
>
> Or alternatively - Issac -- was the entire mod_dns writtien under the
> iCLA/cCLA's ? And if so which and from what date onwards ?

I'm not sure.  It was always our intent to "probably" release it to the
community, and I'm fairly sure that Appendix A of our CCLA included me
on it before we started work on it.  But I don't know if that really
counts...

However, we sent in a specific IP grant covering the full project. (I
think it was sent to secretary@ on Nov 15).

   Issac