httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Issac Goldstand <mar...@beamartyr.net>
Subject Re: board report due tomorrow
Date Mon, 18 Feb 2008 12:32:46 GMT

Nick Kew wrote:
> On 18 Feb 2008, at 08:29, Issac Goldstand wrote:
>

>> I think we also adopted mod_dns at Apachecon,
>
> That'll be *cough* _provisionally_ adopted.  Decisions are made on-list.
> Remind me where to find the thread.

I hope this link works, as I haven't used Markmail's new UI very much yet:
http://httpd.markmail.org/search/?q=mod_dns#query:mod_dns+page:1+mid:juhrpyxq635mhy6n+state:results

>> although it's *cough cough* still not in SVN :)
>
> Evidently no committer has taken up the baton.
>
>>> Added three committers: [...] Issac Goldstand (httpd),
>
> *cough*  :-)

Interestingly enough, I thought *that* was provisional, since those
votes happened on the PMC list and while some folks told me informally
that it had happened, this is the first notice I've seen it "formally"
anywhere - I suppose I never tried to actually use the commit bits yet
either; I only looked at Jim's committer list once or twice since then,
(which is embarassingly up-to-date now, though I swear it only listed me
on httpd-apreq last time I looked... :D)

Anyway, I'll shut up and stop making a public fool of myself now.

   Issac