httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Ferraiolo <>
Subject more importuning about the flood patch
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 18:57:05 GMT

I think flood is highly useful once the random substitution feature is
added.  If we got that into the code base there might be greater use of
flood and I think that would be a good thing.  Also, I have some other
features planned but I don't want to have several patches outstanding at

If no one cares about this how about just putting it in?  I've been
working with flood for some time and I do care.  Is there anything I can
do to get this going?

Guy Ferraiolo
Performance Measurement & Analysis
CNET                                            tel: 1.908.541.3739
1200 Route 22 East                              fax: 1.908.575.7474
Bridgewater, NJ 08807                           cel: 1.732.618.0250

View raw message