httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ronald Park <r...@cnet.com>
Subject Re: mod_proxy timeouts in the 2.0
Date Wed, 13 Feb 2008 17:37:41 GMT
Sorry again for the lack of attachment. :(

There definitely is confusion here and it's definitely my
fault.  First, the lack of attachment.  Second, I have
made this both a fix *and* a feature both of which only
apply to the 2.0 line.

I'm including the patch again and can modify it to include
just the fix part if that will help get it included in the
2.0 line.

Ron