httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Re: svn commit: r620489 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/modules/cache/mod_disk_cache.c
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 21:08:39 GMT

On Feb 11, 2008, at 9:02 PM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

> This non fatal here and may happen due to races with htcachelean. So
> I wouldn't
> check the return value here and let it fail later in
> safe_file_rename if it
> really doesn't work.

Ok - I'll remove the checks for now and will give it a play -- I
introduced them as I found
them helpful exactly there when playing with intentional disk-full and
unmounting of
the cache disk* -- and finding the old behaviour very mistyfiing.

> Why shouldn't we remove the tempfile in this case?

Mistake - fixed !

Dw.

*: temp volume in memory/swapspace.