httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian J. France" <l...@firehawksystems.com>
Subject internal_internal_redirect and ap_run_create_request bug?
Date Fri, 29 Feb 2008 17:14:31 GMT
Could somebody else review when ap_run_create_request is called in
both internal_internal_redirect (modules/http/http_request.c) and
ap_read_request (server/protocol.c)?

I think a few more things need to be setup before calling
ap_run_create_request in internal_internal_redirect.

What I am having problems with is that r->subprocess_env is NULL when
calling ap_run_create_request in internal_internal_redirect, but is
valid for ap_read_request.

This means a module that wants to hook ap_run_create_request to make
sure something is always added to the subprocess_env, can't because
sometimes (internal_internal_redirect) it is NULL.

I think other things need to be setup as well like notes, headers_in,
headers_out, etc.

Thoughts?

Brian