httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] initial release of httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.1
Date Thu, 03 Jan 2008 16:41:30 GMT
Hi,
> No it didn't.

> I got a few notes on this though:
> 1) in the 2.0 tree is there a loggers subfolder in the source tree?
> I'm not sure been a long time since I looked at it.
yes.
> 2) APACHE2_HOME points to the install dir of apache and not to the
> source IIRC? so there wouldn't be a modules subfolder there anyway.
sorry, yes, this only works for in-tree compile;
somehow we have not thought yet about this;
its not only for mod_log_config.h , but also mod_dav.h, mod_proxy.h an probably some more
module headers are missing in the installed include dir...
perhaps we should think of a subfolder 'module_headers' or such, and move these headers to
there, or at least create such a folder with install and copy the module headers there....

BTW. if you compiled with 2.0.x - how did you get around the missing apr_strtoff() issue then?

Guenter.