httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] initial release of httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.1
Date Fri, 11 Jan 2008 19:20:00 GMT
Hi,
>> Please fetch up the newly prepared httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.1.tar.gz, or the
>> win32/netware/os2 suitable package httpd-mod_ftp-0.9.1-crlf.zip (and
>> their md5/asc sigs), take it for a spin, and cast your choice

> There is one binding +1, no other votes.  I count Guenter's +1 vote
> for removing STATUS-FTP, but not for a release.
-1 for Linux
-1 for NetWare

I've just found a serious issue where empty dirs are not listened - thus you cant change to
them.
Happens on both Linux and NetWare, and I'm 100% sure that this worked before with an old version
from last spring (2007-03-28) because at this time I did upload files to an empty 'incoming'
folder.

I didnt find the time yet to dig into fixing the issue;
but I think we should first fix this and then together with the other changes in trunk tag
0.9.2.

Guen.