httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Plüm, Rüdiger, VF-Group <>
Subject Re: mod_dav patch to force scheme/port on https->http proxying
Date Wed, 09 Jan 2008 10:22:09 GMT

I agree that a general solution is preferred. Changing headers like the
Location header of incoming requests is already possible via mod_headers,
but what makes things really nasty with WebDAV is the fact that you also
need to modify the body of the request. For responses you could use
mod_substitute to do this, but mod_substitute is only an output filter
not an input filter.

View raw message