httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Renu Tiwari <>
Subject 64 bit Apache 2.2.4 on windows getting crashed
Date Wed, 02 Jan 2008 13:35:40 GMT

Hi All,

We have installed 64 bit Apache 2.2.4 on windows. We downloaded the installer from

The issue is when Apache is configured with a thirdparty module (64 bit as well) and is started
the error is shown in event viewer as:-

Faulting application httpd.exe, version, faulting module abc_xyz.dll, version 6.0.513.383,
fault address 0x00000000000ec417.

We have checked in Apache's error logs, no error is present there.

Please suggest.

e-mail system.